Awadhi Biryani or Lucknowi Biryani.
Another name of the Awadhi Biryani is Lucknowi biryani. Average 46% people love Lucknowi Biryani. This Biryani is the most popular food in the list of favorite foods all over the world.
Biryani is a different item for foodies on any occasion. It has been practiced in many countries for a long time. Although biryani has long been popular as a delicacy. But its popularity and demand has now become much more for its deliciousness. The variety of this food has increased manifold. Day by day this food is being made into more different flavors in all over the world.
Origin of Awadhi Biryani or Lucknowi Biryani.
Awadhi Biryani nickname is Lucknowi Biryani. This Awadhi Biryani is one of the most popular dishes in the whole world. Goat, Mutton, Beef is the preferred food for almost all people.
Basically, all Biryani is prepared with meat and rice and spices. This biryani has started to be popularized from colder countries or regions. Rice, dal, ghee, butter, salt, pepper, cardamom, spices are mixed together and this biryani has been practiced since ancient times. Awadhi Biryani started in 1650. After that, its prevalence gradually increased. Some people in the Mughal period made this dish popular. Radhunis used to prepare all these dishes in her cooking. But it can be easily cooked in any home. With the passage of time, when the Radhunis migrated to different regions, they started cooking there. In this way, the practice of cooking biryani started in the whole world. And this is how the practice of minced biryani also started. As a result, today it has become popular all over the world. Awadhi Biryani or Lucknowi Biryani is popular in almost all countries of Europe including India, Bangladesh, Canada, America and is very popular.
Lucknow Biryani has appeared at the hands of the Muslim rulers. It is known to have originated in one of the provinces of Uttar Pradesh. From then on it started. It remains popular even today.
Naming of Awadhi Biryani or Lucknowi Biryani.
The origin of any food comes with the need to name it. That’s why different names are given in accordance with the mixed ingredients in the product. Although this biryani was popular among the dynasties, now the popularity of this dish has increased all over the place. This biryani is prepared with a mixture of spices, almonds, saffron and milk. And biryani is cooked with these ingredients so it is named Awadhi or Lucknow biryani.
History of Awadhi Biryani.
Lucknowi Biryani was invented from the birth of the Muslim empire. Basically, its birth has started since then, which is still organized in our society. Its history and tradition are very old. Its taste and meaning have many qualities. This amazingly delicious biryani has been passed down by the seasoned hands of seasoned cooks. This biryani has witnessed many kitchen histories. Awadhi Biryani is made complete by arranging various types of Awadhi dishes.
Traditions of Awadhi Biryani.
All types of people love Awadhi Biryani. Only those who have tasted this biryani will understand how delicious it tastes. This biryani has come back with many benefits. This biryani has been in vogue since the Muslim era. This biryani has been cooked in different ways in different processes. Awadhi biryani is a special food item for entertaining guests since time immemorial. This Biryani has come back in a new form to highlight the history and tradition of the ancient era. And its demand is also increasing day by day. The taste of this biryani contains the eastern traditions of the people. This Biryani is becoming a very favorite food for all people. Its taste is amazing. The more the standards and qualities agree, the more important the tradition of biryani will be.
Features of Awadhi Biryani.
Awadhi Biryani is loved for its multi-spiced qualities. Quality masala enhances the taste of biryani manifold. The important feature of this biryani is that it will be right in taste and meaning. Milk is used in Awadhi or Lucknow biryani. Biryani will be quite juicy. Its color will become yellow.
This biryani is served in different ways. For example, lacchi is served with it. Sometimes Borhani is served. Sometimes curd is also served. Which makes Lucknow Biryani even more delicious.
Name of the different types of Biryani.
Biryani is one of the most popular foods among traditional foods. Every person has a different preference for biryani. Below are the names of all types of biryani. But 30 main Biryani, who is famous all over the world.
2. Keema Biryani,
3. Lucknowi Biryani or Awadhi Biryani,
4. Chicken Reshmi Biryani,
5. Makhni Paneer Biryani,
6. Calicut Chicken Biryani,
7. Scheherazade Biryani or Fish Biryani,
8. Murgh ki kacchi biryani,
9. Chicken Biryani with Coconut Milk,
10. Microwave Fish Biryani,
11. Malabar Fish Biryani,
12. Handi Biryani,
13. Egg Biryani,
14. Olive Sabz Biryani,
15. Satrani Biryani,
16. Mutton Biryani,
17. Kathal Biryani,
18. Kolkata Biryani,
19. Memoni Biryani,
20. Thalassery Biryani,
21. Ambur Biryani,
22. Dindigul Biryani,
24. Kachchi Biryani,
25. Mughlai Biryani,
26. Sindhi Biryani,
27. Kashmiri Biryani,
28. Bamboo Biryani,
29. Bhatkali Biryani,
30. Assamese Kampuri Biryani,
31. Bombay Biryani,
32. Thalassery Biryani,
33. Ambur Biryani
What are the ingredients required to cook Awadhi Biryani?
1. To prepare any Biryani it needs its ingredients. Biryani has to be made with the combination of all these ingredients. To prepare Awadhi Biryani take 1 cinnamon stick. Take 8-10 cloves. Take 2-3 teaspoons of cumin seeds. Add 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds. Chop 2-3 teaspoons of coriander leaves. Grind 1 teaspoon of pepper. Take 2 star fennel.
2. 2-3 maces should be taken. Keep 2-3 brown cardamoms.
3. 1/2 kg of mutton should be bought and kept. Take 2-3 teaspoons of ginger-garlic paste. Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric. Take 1 teaspoon of chili powder. Keep the cashew paste. Pinch garam masala.
4. Take 4-5 teaspoons. Must take curd. Milk should be taken.
5. Also 2-3 teaspoons of salt.
6. 3 teaspoons of ghee,
7. 2-3 teaspoons of oil,
8. 2-3 cups of milk,
9. Must keep saffron etc.
Prepare method of the Lucknowi Biryani.
1. First all the spices should be dried and fried.
2. Once the masalas are roasted, place them in a masala grinder and grind them very finely. Then add half a kg of mutton, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric and chilli powder.
3. Then mix with cashew paste, garam masala, curd.
4. Cover with a lid and keep it in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
5. Then the temperature of the meat will rise. Season the meat with salt. Grease the handi with ghee and oil. Bring the marinated meat from the bowl to the handi.
6. Then stir and cook the meat for a few minutes.
7. Cover with a lid and cook for another half hour.
8. Now layer the mutton with the cooked rice and pour some saffron infused milk over it.
9. Sprinkle some salt, garam masala, fried onions and ghee on it.
10. Cover the handi with a lid. Then reduce the heat.
11. Then cook for another half an hour. After that Awadhi Biryani will be done.
List of spices, which are needed to prepare Awadhi Biryani.
1. Ginger dough,
2. Garlic batter,
3. Pepper powder,
4. Cinnamon powder,
5. Jaiful powder,
6. Pepper powder,
7. Joye powder,
8. Cardamom powder,
12. Sour yogurt,
Awadhi biryani international prices all over the world.
The price of this biryani is different depending on the country. Sometimes the price varies from store to store. A ‘half plate’ amount of Awadhi Biryani costs between $6 and $14 at any restaurant. Prices for ‘full plate’ amounts range from $10 to $30. This Biryani is served along with Borhani and Lacchi so its price also becomes more or less. Apart from this, Phirni is also available as a dessert. Sometimes yogurt or ice cream is also served with it. Hence its price difference.
Goat Meat Awadhi Biryani.
1. First of all take a pan. Goat meat should be soaked in salt in cooking pan. Minimum should be soaked for some time. The meat will be very soft. Spices should be powdered. Ginger paste, garlic paste, chopped onion, curd, milk, cashew nuts, bay leaves, ghee should be taken in equal quantity.
2. Then mix it with the soaked meat. Then mix it with basmati rice. Then boil it for an hour on medium heat. Once cooked, garnish and serve over the rice as per your choice and the Khasi Meat Awadhi Biryani will be ready.
Benefits of Awadhi Biryani.
This biryani is a food that awakens the joy of the mind. It is a favorite food for everyone because it is easy to cook. This biryani is a healthy food for keeping the body healthy. Awadhi biryani can be cooked at home with a simple recipe. This biryani can be organized on a picnic. Friends can enjoy a chat through this meal. Small children love this biryani.
Disadvantages of Awadhi Biryani.
Along with benefits, Awadhi biryani also has disadvantages. This biryani has to be made with a lot of oil and spices. So many people may have stomach problems. Gastic problems may occur. Stomach fat may increase. But this is not always the case. It is not right to eat too much. Many times many people can mix adulterants in biryani so excess consumption is harmful for human health.
Adulteration of Awadhi Biryani.
Awadhi biryani is prepared by mixing many spices and ingredients. Awadhi biryani is made by mixing everything. Sometimes they may contain adulteration in ingredients. Business people cook biryani by mixing cheap and less nutritious ingredients in the hope of more financial gain, which is very harmful to health. Be very careful before eating biryani.
Popularity of Awadhi Biryani.
The popularity of Awadhi Biryani is increasing day by day. It has become quite familiar to all people. People’s interest has increased towards this biryani.
This biryani can be found in almost all restaurants. The recipe of this biryani has come within the reach of people. This recipe is made by Radhuni who is skilled in various arrangements. The effect of this biryani will increase.
Photo gallery of the Awadhi Biryani or Lucknowi Biryani.
What people think about the Awadhi Biryani.
The praise for Awadhi Biryani is endless. Many times the praise of this biryani remains in many discussions. Basically, this biryani has a lot of reputation among food lovers. This biryani can be cooked not only in restaurants but also at home. Anyone can master its recipe and cook it easily by themselves. This biryani is organized in almost all countries. Its popularity will increase manifold in future. We can cook and eat this biryani anywhere.